I saw this on a fellow bloggers blog.
"It looks like funs so I'm going to try it! This is how the game works...For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite image from the first page of results only. You get some fun and often CRYPTIC answers. If you need clarification on any of them leave a comment, also let me know if you do it so we can all see yours!!Here's mine:"
MY AGE

A PLACE I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL TO

MY FAVORITE OBJECT

MY FAVORITE ANIMAL

MY FAVORITE COLOR

THE TOWN WHERE I LIVE





MY FIRST NAME

MY MIDDLE NAME

MY LAST NAME

ONE OF MY BAD HABITS


MY GRANDMOTHERS NAME

MY COLLEGE DEGREE

WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW

2 comments:
that is super fun! I didnt know that your first job was at grocery outlet, do you ever go to the one over here?? Maybe i'll try it but it looks like a lot of work and I'm kind of a boring blogger!
Cool.
Post a Comment