I was so disappointed this weekend when I got on my dad's laptop to check my blog and found all the fonts were different and not so cute!! Boo Hoo :( I never thought it would look different on someone else's computer...Oh well...Like I have time to worry about such things!
I forgot to post that Maele and Mary tied for paying the most for gas... A whopping 4.69 a few weeks ago!! Glad it's gone down... We can now get it here for 4.37...!! I'll be getting your prize out soon.
I've been a little busy lately and haven't been able to get on the computer...Who would have thought when they were little how much time it takes to hang out with family and do fun stuff...
Hope you're all having a fun summer and are enjoying getting ready for back to school...We're the latest starters here because Jake goes to school in a different district...Sept 2nd is our Back to School Day...and I'm so sad that there can't be any more carpooling...Well unless I wanted to drive a 15 passenger van...But I don't think that's gonna happen....
Well I posted quite a bit today so check it out below...
No comments:
Post a Comment