7/29/08

BEWARE - LOTS OF PICS FOR THE GRANDMAS AND GRANDPAS & ps NO ONE LOOKS HOT CAMPING :)

Miss J Ready to Go...




MORMON ROCKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CAJON...GOOD LITTLE HIKE FOR US AND THE KIDDOS & We ended up tackling those big rocks in the background

I'm just gonna scoot on my butt with the kiddos...Whatever...










BIG BEAR CAMPOUT
& The Final Pic of the Indy Hat























No Flash





With Flash


Everyone loves throwing things in the campfire...Jarom got mad and there goes the Indiana Jones Hat...












Jarom still Mad...





































I see you!
Why Do they Keep Putting Me in this Grass??




















One Last Hike...

















Baby Toes




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks KINDA fun!! You know me not a camper, would rather be at a hotel! So we used to go repelling at mormon rocks when we were in youth down the hill. It was way fun, and really close! I love the baby toes pic, and I was dying that he threw the hat in the fire, only Jarom, I'll have to have a lesson on tempers in sunbeams on sunday lol!!

Susan said...

Love the pictures! You'll have to tell me the story of the hat in the fire.

ma'elePHOTO said...

How Fun!!! Jared was just talking about taking a camping trip before it gets cold. Jarom is so hilarious! I'm sure he was super duper sad afterward. And love that Jordyn was good to join in all the fun!

Unknown said...

I'm jealous...I am dying to go camping!