What an adventurous, tough and sensitive little boy that lives in our home!!
P.s. that is not me above in the blue...it is my little sis Kristi
Thank you Kristi and Joseph for making the awesome pin the idol in Indy's hand game for the Indiana Dones Party... and for keeping the kids having fun...
Yes, my son is wearing pjs. That's all I brought for my kids to change into for after the party to go to the drive - ins and the blazing hot weather turned to cold and rainy about 20 minutes before the party...
Food still tasted good...3 kinds of wings, 4 different kinds of homemade pizza, salad, veggies, little mini fruit kabobs...Homemade Ice Cream Cake...
I feel so bad that his outdoor, slip n slide, water slide little birthday had to get moved indoors because of Arizonish Monsoon Weather...(by the way we don't live in Arizona but have been getting awesome flash flooding, thunderstorming, monsoon cells that make us miss "home" - we really don't have a "home" :) Hope the little guy had a Happy Happy Birthday...
Afterwards we went to the Drive Ins and were scared the rain would follow us... But we definetly lucked out and got to watch Wall-E and Hancock in wonderful weather...
Wall -E: I don't know if its the worst Disney movie ever (Ratatouille takes the prize for me) but I never know about movies trying to give my children all kinds of messages...but that's a whole different post for me...you all know I have issues... All my kids Liked It
Hancock: All right I guess...
Kristi and Miss J
We had a fun weekend that lasted till Tuesday with my sister and her husband visiting from Utah. We played games, talked, hung out, went to the beach...which i have no pics because my camera wasn't working for only the time that we were there. Thanks for visiting Chase family...can't wait to meet baby chase...hope your drive home wasn't that bad!! :)
4 comments:
Thanks for helping to provide a GREAT weekend for Joseph and I. We loved being with the family. I am also so glad everybody seems excited to meet Baby Chase. Because I KNOW Baby Chase is excited to come and meet everybody too!
Are you serious, that is Kristi? That can't be, Kristi is like 10 years old in my mind. WOW!!! Your kids are lucky to have such an awesome mom to throw parties for them. You threw enough parties at my parents house to know that you know how to party!
I love the pictures! Iam so glad Jarom had a fun Birthday, I know Kaden had lots of fun there. The ice cream cake was fabulous :) It was nice meeting your little sis, she was very sweet.
ok i SO thought that was you in the pics and then did a double take and had to read the part that said it was her..how fun to have a sister look so much like you.
Post a Comment