7/17/08

Think Outside the Jar

My Recommendation for the Moment







Much Better than This






I was so excited yesterday as I visited our health food store (a good 15 minutes away) and found these boxes of frozen baby food...I couldn't resist buying every kind to try...

Although it is more costly I would definetly pay the little more for the quality and freshness of these frozen cubes of yummy smelling veggies and fruit for your little one. I don't even like sweet potatoes and was tempted to try a taste when I was heating them up on the stove top... of course I know you can make your own and freeze them in ice cube trays and I would love to make my own baby food for little Miss J but the availability of organic produce where we live does not make this very feasible...So if you are in the same predicament as I am see if you can find these frozen cubes at your nearest store...I guarantee you won't be dissapointed...

J loved her food and was a very Happy Baby!!!


4 comments:

Tera said...

Hard to believe she is already old enough to eat solid food! How time flies!

ma'elePHOTO said...

Yummy for Miss Jordyn!

Unknown said...

Yummy! Calvin will have to try those in a few months. Thanks for sharin'

Raich said...

And Jenna...no ascorbic acid and blotchy faces either..