I have to say a public blogging Happy Birthday to Audra...She is the best birthday rememberer and celebrater ever...She always posts a Birthday tribute to every member of her family and husbands family...no fail!!! My first memory ever of Audra was my 14th(not 15th?) Birthday where she surprised me with balloons, a poem, and grape soda at mutual ... and she didn't even know me!! Or want to know me :) She thought I looked stuck up :) I wish I could make people feel as special as she does and feel so loved as she does...Happy Birthday to a great friend, mom, and daughter of God...



Wish my scanner was working so I could post old school pictures!!
3 comments:
How funny... I read your recent post earlier and didn't figure until now that you had like two more new ones. Anyways. It's awesome to have friends that take the time to remember the small things, like birthdays! ('cause I never have) but enjoy it when someone remembers mine. Love the posts!
She looks just like she did in highschool. Its amazing! Happy Birthday Audra from the little girl that was probably just a big annoying bug during your highschool years.
oh my goodness ..i had no idea you posted this..it scared me for a sec..thanks for remembering me:) i'm SO glad you didn't scan any old pics!! I'll never forget the day Sis. Buehner told me to be your friend..I was like "wait the California girl that rolled her eyes at me.?" I'll be forever grateful to her for telling me to do that.
Post a Comment