
I was laughing this morning as I opened my email and found this message.
Hi Raich,
My name is Molly and I am from Plum Organics, the countries leading brand of frozen organic baby food. I see that you have blogged about Happy Baby, a similar brand, and wanted to make sure you knew about us too.
We are committed to providing the freshest, healthiest and tastiest baby food possible. Our food is flash frozen to retain nutrients, and out packaging is environmentally friendly, recyclable # 5 plastic that is BPA and phylate free. Our newest flavors contain DHA, which is necessary for brain, heart and eye health. We provide 12 flavor options in total that are separated into three stages depending on the baby’s age and needs. Our stage 1 flavors are for babies 6 – 9 mos. and include yummy purees like Pumpkin Banana, Sweet Potato, Super Greens ( a mix of spinach, green beans and peas), and Pears & Apples. Our Stage 2 foods provide more texture and variety for baby’s that are 9-12 mos. with flavors like Super Greens Multigrain, Mango Muesli, Red Lentil Veggie, Turkey with Harvest Vegetables, and Banana Peach Rice Pudding. Our Stage 3 flavors are the most meal-like, and are formulated for the advanced eater that is 12 + mos. These include savory concoctions like Black Bean Tomato Ragu and Vegetable Stew with Beef.We are firm believers in the idea that babies should be introduced to a wide variety of textures and flavors from the start in order to develop healthy habits and taste early on. Our food is 100% organic and filled with the nutrients babies need. If you would like to see more information please view our website: click on title above. Thanks Raich!
Best,
Molly Kyle
Plum Organics

I looked at their site and was excited to see their products are sold at Super Target in Apple Valley...I was literally there yesterday and walked down the frozen food aisle and even looked at frozen organic kids meals, and ice cream :) and didn't notice them. I'll definetly be on the lookout now and I'm sure Miss J is excited to try the "super greens" with organic spinach, peas, and green beans.
Hey Molly... I should at least get a coupon for blogging... :)
5 comments:
How about some free veggie enriched kid favorites from Full Tank Foods?!? www.fulltankfoods.com Your older kids will love it! Founded by a pediatrian and her husband, Full Tank offers kids favorites like Macaroni & Cheese, Pizza Fondue, Cheesy Mashed Potatoes in a Pocket Sandwich and Pasta & Red Sauce. Perfect for the 8 out of 10 kids that don't get enough veggies in their diet!
I can't believe this person saw your blog about the other baby food. How did she know about it? Do you think their company searches for postings about organic baby food? Crazy!
sure noelle,
i'd love for my boy to try out some free yummy healthy food and blog about it and let all my friends know ... just email me...
i love the last line. i kept waiting to the part where she says, spread the word and here's a deal. hopefully you get that coupon!!
I always wondered WHO cruises these blogs??? I wonder if you get free perks for promoting products you believe in?? Cool. Hopefully you get your coupon... I'm all about 'em.
Post a Comment