7/8/08

BLOG WORTHY??

I got sucked in... Again... the power of television... well for the few that even read this who care... Yippee for Jesse and Deanna :( ...Poor Jason :(







BUT who would have thought Me and My hubby would have made it



9 YEARS TODAY...

We have such a "connection" :)



Now that is kinda blog worthy... :)

P.S. You HAVE to click on the Dalebout's newest post about being glad to not be single!!!
Glad I'm not!! LOL!!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Michelle and Jason said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!! I'm so glad u married J.R. cuz now I have a wonderful sister-in-law!!!! I like J.R. most of the time too! :) Only when my water heater has issues.

ma'elePHOTO said...

Congrats on the 9 years!

Kristi said...

What 9 years? Are you really that old - j/k. I hope you had a great anniversary!

AudyCamp said...

love this song! that's jesse & deanna's song i just realized. i REALLY thought it was jason from the beginning..aw sad..but true love is true love.
happy belated anniversary. wow how our lives have changed in 9 years.:)