6/14/08

KUNG FU CRAZY

Last Night the Ray Boys invited a few families over for a Kung Fu Panda Express Dinner of Orange Chicken , Chow Mein, and Rice. The other moms brought yummy crab/cream cheese wontons and asian salad. Of course we had fortune cookies and my kids and my extra 3 I've had all week colored Kung Fu Panda pics that we put up for decorations. I liked having a get together where I didn't really have too much to do. I just picked up Panda Express... Then we (Moms) headed to the movie Kung Fu Panda..And the babies and dads stayed home to play wii.



It was fun to hear all 15 kids giggling and getting excited!! I wasn't really anticipating this movie, it really wasn't on my summer to go to list but I like/love Jack Black and thought the movie was cute. I had my 6 kids earning their kids packs for their treat all week. Gotta love incentives...



Here's Jax being a big man!!


Jenni Belew should have some more /better pics posted some time soon that I can steal...


Thanks for coming...

2 comments:

Smeltz Family said...

You guys and your great ideas. Everyone is like a family up there. How fun!

Susan said...

You always come up with the best ideas! Your kids will have such great memories!