9/2/08

I'm a Bella





You're Bella Swan - You are intelligent and kind but not quite sure what you want out of life yet. You have a feeling there's something more out there for you. You're attracted to those who are real and avoid the fake. Sometimes you're a bit accident prone, but your true friends will always be loyal to you and come to your aid when you need it.

I know I said I would not be reading the Twilight Saga but some rotten person put the first book in my hand. Good thing it was easy reading because I was obssessed with knowing what would happen next. I failed and gave into peer pressure and loved it. Oh well, at least it's not an endless soap opera...I finished all 4 books and can now move on with my life. Till the movie comes out in 70 something days. Not that anyone's counting...

4 comments:

Michelle and Jason said...

oh!!!! very nice! i'm soooo glad u did decide to read them, now we can have endless conversations about edward's and jacob's!! :)

Kristi said...

I am still disappointed in you, but I'll get over it because I myself have been guilty of spending too much time reading lesser books.

JeN said...

Listen Friend.. I am NO rotten person.. Lol.. You should be thanking my for MAKING you read it.. I know you really wanted to love Vampires or Warewolves!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you girl, I'm with you!
I'm embarrassed to admit I was at Borders at midnight to pick up Breaking Dawn (along with 1500 other cuckoo fans :)
You going to the movie???