wish I could have been there...I hate to go to work now days....
I can't believe that Jarom thinks he is big enough to go to school. That's crazy. I love going back to school. I should have taken pictures of Joseph this morning... dang it.
Love the pictures! I can't believe Jacob is in 3rd grade! Jarom is too cute starting school.
look at you! already a PRO :)what a cute bunch of kids you have!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wish I could have been there...I hate to go to work now days....
I can't believe that Jarom thinks he is big enough to go to school. That's crazy. I love going back to school. I should have taken pictures of Joseph this morning... dang it.
Love the pictures! I can't believe Jacob is in 3rd grade! Jarom is too cute starting school.
look at you! already a PRO :)
what a cute bunch of kids you have!!
Post a Comment