On one condition I don't have to do it alone...
So I got some help from a few people. What would they say was quirky about me if they were me.
#1- By ME.
I am more quirky than anyone knows!! That's probably the most quirky thing about me. I can't think of any one person that knows me completely. You'd think for as much time as I spend gabbing I would spill ALL my craziness out there but certain people only see certain sides of me, including my hubby. I have a hard time opening up and being completely free with anyone in my life. I don't think I'm fake -just more guarded in certain areas than people realize.
#2 - Thanks Michelle

"I want to run away to Mexico and start a taco shop."
*I must talk about this a lot. Not to leave my family ; they can come. It just sounds so nice. Just leave all my responsibilities and STUFF and live an unstructured free life, homeschooling my kids as they run around the beach, and so on and so on...*
#3 - Courtesy of Lyal"I leave the freaking cap off the toothpaste and it irritates my husband and I think it's funny.."
*LOL. True. I am pretty good at keeping things orderly except for this. Maybe I should buy him his own tube. But then I wouldn't be able to smile at him when he picks up the tube and tries to act mad.*
#4 - My dad says
"You always say shutup! If you hear something amazing or incredible you always say shutup."
*Yes I'm 15. That's embarrasing. I always think of one of my fave movies - Mean Girls when I hear someone say that. I actually say tons of things a respectable grown up woman of almost 30 should not say.*
#5 - Kristi and her Hubby
I asked my sister and she felt too much pressure and said she would have to call me back. Maybe she was in the middle of cleaning up popcorn. You HAVE to click her name and read her popcorn pizza post! Hilarious. Oh yeah, she says I play with the weird cartlidge at the end of my weird nose. I guess?
#6 - Here is one no one knows

I am a certified timer freak. I set the timer on my kids, food, and mostly myself. If people are coming over at 5 then I need to be in the shower by 4:30 and it's 4:15 so I set the timer for 15 minutes so I will stop what I'm doing and move on. I get very distracted in my own home and either have to write things down or use my timer tricks. And it doesn't even work very well. I'm a ditzy distracted person. And I love timers.
OK I TAG: NO ONE...BEING TAGGED SUCKS
(SEE: RESPECTABLE PEOPLE DO NOT SAY SUCKS)
But I would love it if you left a comment with more quirky things about me...Go Ahead...
6 comments:
You still say "shut up" after everything?! That's funny..I really should start setting timers for myself too-I get distracted so easily. Ok let's think of a quirk...Um...how about you flip your hair when your nervous..or at least you used to.:)
You are so cute Rachael. Thanks for playing along!
I don't know if this is quirky...but I love how you fall or almost fall all the time...or spill stuff all over yourself....It always makes for a good laugh!
I love this tag on you. I swear I tagged you like months ago when I first started this blogger thing. Funny thing is I wasn't ever tagged but always wanted to so I just tagged my self. HAHAHA! Retarded I know. But it's nice to know a few quirky things about you.
Thanks for entering my giveaway!! Good luck! CUte blog too!
Jason says whenever you call my house and he answers the phone you still say "hi jason this is rachael ray...." like we don't have caller i.d. or know your last name! lol
Post a Comment