11/18/08

Ladies? Watcha Doin Friday?


I wanted to blog a minute about how I'm not really lame for reading Twilight, and please excuse my temporary background....blah blah blah. I embrace it. I am immature and so excited for Friday I get nervous if I think about it. Yes...I'm a Mom, Yes...I read Twilight, Yes...I love Edward (and Bella), and my husband already knows it!

5 comments:

Jill said...

This is why I love that you are my friend Rachel. I feel totally immature about Twilight too and I am much older than you...but what the heck, it's fun and you have got to enjoy the journey right? Besides, my husband is the one that told me I should go with all of you guys to the movie when I said I wasn't going because I am too old. So now I can blame it all on him!

Kristi said...

Way to embrace it... If you're going to do the whole "I love Twilight" thing, you got to do it right. I respect that.

JeN said...

And this my friend, is why I love you.. Yes, we can be immature together and love the whole twilight thing... I am SO excited and get nervous with you.. OMgosh, seen a preview today and about DIED!!!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

I love it too!!! I am soooo excited!!!

Stacie Lang said...

Hope you gals all have a blast tonight!