limo,panera, shortbread cookies, what does an apple have to do with twilight again?, tattoos, exhaust fumes, sunroofs, strobe lights, CRAZY girl talk, lines, tickets, a DETOUR!, fun times, laughing, crack covering, after party, the famous pillows, babies, food fights, 6.66 dollars more and of course EDWARD/BELLA/AND EDWARD
THANKS FOR THE GNO LADIES!
6 comments:
Thanks for letting me sit by you and experience whatever it was you were experiencing while watching this flick! TWILIGHT ROCKS!
Wowsers!-Looks fun!
So much fun, kind of still wanting to vomit from the limo..every time I think about it!!! Glad I ended up going to your 'after party' maybe next time for the phase 10, I might have falled asleep on phase 3 on your living room floor...not pretty!!
All of your words warrant such long explanations to everyone who wasn't there, but I heard there were some good stories after I left...maybe someday. Thanks for sharing the experience, it was fun. By the way, was it better the second time?:)
looks like so much fun!!! You look gorgeous raich :)
love the words and I can definitely relate. It was tons of fun. Love the pics. Mine is a little scary though, I was just a bit out of control.
Post a Comment