
Thankful it's Thursday: Lyal will be home tomorrow. Smile. I went down Wed.(one of the nights he gets out before 8pm) and had an overpriced mediocre dinner with the whole family. The first week Lyal was gone people kindly asked how I was doing. Fine I answered, Ask me when it's been 3 weeks. Well, it's been 3 weeks. I'll be glad to have a long weekend as a whole family.
Thankful it's Thursday: And the elections are over. I have a hang over. I can't listen to anymore or read anymore. I was up past midnight just reading and reading last night. My own fault. I sat in my minivan in the Wendy's parking lot this afternoon while my kids ate their lunch in the middle of running around doing errands and just cried and cried and cried over Prop 4. I'm tired of thinking.
Thankful it's Thursday: And besides Tuesday Nights piercing wind the weather has been beautiful. I'm thankful this Thursday for Southern California Fall Weather. I'm thankful for my cozy little home.
Thanks for stopping by.
4 comments:
I love the Thankful Thursday idea. I am glad you have a long weekend with Lyal. I know academy is not easy on either of you but admire you for trying to stay positive and upbeat while being the only one on duty with the kids for the majority of the week.
talk about great minds think alike. Seen my blog lately? That would be so hard to be by myself for 3 weeks! Glad it's over for you. So glad election is over too. Talk about draining. What was Prop 4?
Rachel you are just so wonderful. I hope the academy goes by quickly for you. I was sad about prop 4 too, what are people thinking? Oh, and I FINISHED THE 4TH BOOK!!! I can't call you because its 7:30am, I'll call you later...I'm so happy I'm done!:)
You are a great Mom and I love the "Thankfull Tuesday" posting idea. When times are tough just know that so many people are pulling for you.
Post a Comment