Freakin OUT of Control...
Words we like to use at our house a little too often. Sometimes our rowdy boys, the laundry more often than not, and today I realized...Miss J's little box of "pretties".
So I need to organize it, no biggie, or so I thought.
You've seen these cute holders.
Here's an example.

Cute yes, 60 bucks, no.
I found this unpainted mail caddy. 4 bucks. Painted, decoupaged, fits all her brushes, curlers, etc...I'm not done, Gotta cutie it up and I'll just hang ribbon down it and clip em on.

Until I Clipped the bows on ... geez...I don't think that will work with 6 FEET OF BOWS!!!!
Until I Clipped the bows on ... geez...I don't think that will work with 6 FEET OF BOWS!!!!
Yes, I measured. (That doesn't include all the extras and bows with out clips)


I could hang two ribbons from the holder but that's still 3 feet each and if I hang the whole contraption high enough that she won't mess with it, it'll be closing in on the ceiling?!?!?!?
FREAKIN OUT OF CONTROL
I could hang two ribbons from the holder but that's still 3 feet each and if I hang the whole contraption high enough that she won't mess with it, it'll be closing in on the ceiling?!?!?!?
Someone else should comment and tell me they have more feet of hair bows so I can feel a little less psychotic. Thanks. And I'm not out shopping for these things daily or anything. No idea where they came from. So, any ideas? And don't laugh, but I was just waiting for her hair to grow longer so I could actually start getting into bows. Hmmm, guess I didn't realize...
9 comments:
And you said you couldn't do girl stuff!...you need to teach me a thing or too!:)
Ahh, I love bows and ribbons and flowers. I haven't measured, have to guess I have weigh more than that, but hey, I have 2 girls! Good luck! Planning on having any more girls?
I feel for you. We have bow and clips coming out of our ears. I just bought one of those bulletin boards with the nice fabric over it and with ribbon in a diamond shape pattern over it to put most of the bow they use alot on. I am impressed with the nice little tray you have with all the elastics and barrets. I might have to copy that idea because ours are elastics are just in bags that the girls spill everywhere.
I have 0 feet. Ha Ha. Davey might sit in a pink chair, but I don't think I could get away with putting bows in this hair.
K...I think maybe it's a bit out of control....I have a total of 3 flowers that I have, I used to have 6, but lost the others somewhere~~~ I don't think I really need them considering my girls have enough hair for everyone!!! Anyways....She always looks ADORABLE and thats ALL that matters...bows and all!!! Keep them all and have some more girls!!
OK, so I am definently no expert at girls and hair bows, but I think your contraption that you painted is adorable and there is some hope with your 6 feet of ribbon. Cut them into 1 1/2 foot sections, hang 2 from the bottom and then put 1 down each side. I don't know, sounds good to me, but like I said, what do I know!
Yes it is freakin out of control.. But hey, that's how we roll!!! I haven't counted my bows, but if it makes your feel better they fill up a whole drawer, plus a wall holder but I have been collecting for about 9 years!!! Your caddy is darling!!
That is so funny... I WISH I had that many bows. I found my little 'hair bow keeper' at a yard sale for two buckaroos. I just need to cutie it up- that was like 2 years ago. lol! I love that Miss. J has SO many pretties!
Holy Cow .... Miss crafty! What a good idea!
Yah no idea what to do with bows all boys here.
Post a Comment