1/6/09

More Power to Ya!!

I love this time of year, a fresh start, ideas aplenty, excitment for the year ahead.
Especially in this city of "Unlimited Possibilites" that my family lives in. :)

Whatever the Reality that comes to us all this year,
I hope yours is filled with
wise choices above all else and positive growth.

From this months VT message, Elder Richard G. Scott is quoted:
"You cannot today remotely imagine what that decision to be unwaveringly obedient to the Lord will allow you to accomplish in life. Your quiet, uncompromising determination to live a righteous life will couple you to inspiration and power beyond your capacity now to understand"

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I saw on a blog that instead of making a hole bunch of resoultions that you just pick one word to focus on this year. I liked the idea. I think that unwavering would be a good pick. Thanks for sharing the message.

Stacie Lang said...

Thanks for sharing I think we could all be a little more unwavering!