1/26/09

I Pledge...



I know ,I know, I get it, I get all the politics, and all the cons... But yippee? to good intentions? and to the audience(minds) they are reaching,or too much underlying motive? you have to start somewhere?, the American Spirit? or subtle Propoganda? I want to know what YOU think OR do you just not care? and is this how we got here??

4 comments:

AudyCamp said...

I think it started out with good intention of the American spirit and ended with propaganda...but that's just me. Yup our celebrities won this presidency for sure!

AudyCamp said...

But I have to say I love Punky Brewster!

Raich said...

Yeah she is so pretty!

Cari said...

I think the message is good but... Unfortunatley we life in a society that if a celebrity doesn't say it, they won't respond. If it was just an average Joe up there saying that, would the impact be the same to most of mankind? I'd like to think yes but realize no! We, Americans, have put so much emphasis on celebritism, that most people will do whatever a celebrity asks them to do. What a sad place to be in! Luckily, we as LDS people, know who the true celebrities are, the Prophets, Bishops and all leaders, and know to listen to THEIR counsel not the counsel of the face on the television! Again, not that the message is bad, but just the way it was propoganed!