3/4/09

5 more Ramblings...Not Mine

I don't bond well. I have issues. So if I feel bonded with you you are special.

Today as I was on the telephone explaining to Susan why people are crazy for having online relationships (sorry if you are offended) I got off of the phone, got on her blog to find the address to email to someone, and then clicked here. The famous C Jane Run. I have visited her before but today (only because I said people are crazy for thinking an online relationship is so cool) I felt so bonded to her today. Feeling a bond and having a relationship are two different things and I do not have any realationship with her, I understand that.

But this is how it goes in my life. I read an article in the Ensign and I am obssessed for weeks on that subject and my testimony is strengthened. My friend is adopting Im thinking I never will and now I think I will. May have to pray some more about that.AND secretly inspire my husband of the same. Someone mentioned I will never get around to reading Jane Eyre. So now I am not only reading Jane Eyre but having a book and movie club dinner. I get proven wrong a lot to my own doing. This is how I am. Weird I know. But this is how I work. Sub concious and weird.

Here are 5 Random Ramblings courtesy of c jane enjoy because you can really enjoy someone you don't know!

1."Today I vow to remember.Remember enough to love him enough. To teach him correct principles. To be good. To do good. To spend my passion opening up the universe for his maturing intellect. To remember it isn't enough just to have a baby, it is much more."

2."To herald your coming (March), here are some of my March Madness to do listings:(ones Rachael enjoyed)


Develop a greater sense of romanticism.

Drink less ice water and more water without ice.

Watch at least one Jane Austen in any variety.
Get out petite vases, fill with buds.
Tip the corners of my mouth more upwards, creating what some people call a "smile". Use it to harvest seeds of good intent.

3. "(Have you read Pollan's In Defense of Food? Intriguing.)"

4."I think food should be a perfectly fine way to weather life's storms."

5."Second paragraph first line actually read: Food is a perfectly fine way to weather life's storms.But that is a lie, right? Food abuse is serious. Food deserves respect and not emotional-based mistreatment. I am serious and I might need a therapist.So, I repented and revised: I think food should be a perfectly fine way to weather life's storms.Because I wish I could eat my way out of some of the spots I get into."

Is there a blogger out there you feel bonded with?

4 comments:

Susan said...

I love C Jane and if I lived in Provo I would want to be her friend but I bet there is already a line at her door. I loved her post today!

Kristi said...

I am going to go out on a limb and say, "thanks for letting me be special!" (If you're not bonded with me than you REALLY do have serious bonding issues :) ). Also your welcome for subconciously making you read Jane Eyre. Wish I could be at the dinner, sounds so fun!

Cari said...

When I read Tera Scheniders blog I feel bonded to her. She says everything I felt when my kids were younger! Although she has a ton more patience then I have! But I admire her for her motherly courage and her outward stress that she so eloquently writes in her blogs. I do think that blogging is a form of therapy. Writing our feelings helps us get through them.

Raich said...

Yes Kristi, we're so bonded its like we're sisters. Yes If you're reading this and are invited to my blog you are special for some reason... Special is as Special Does...