3/18/09

Like Wildfire

If you were at mutual or had a friend or relative at mutual this evening my little boy Jake spilled the beans...

If you haven't heard yet Lyal is no longer in Academy. A few weeks ago he failed his first test. If you fail a test you have one chance and one chance only to retake it. I fasted the day he was supposed to retake it and they didn't have enought time that day so they said they'll do it when they could.

Tuesday afternoon he retook it and got a 75. 80 was passing. 75 was not. No joke/retake/mercy/fudging/sliding by. No go. He can re apply, but then has to be hired which is not happening anywhere right now. 1,000 people showed up to the physical agility test today alone.

Thank you for all your concern...We have a couple of good leads and for sure will be moving out of our cute little house (By The Way We don't want to leave our wonderful landlord hanging so if someone needs a rental ring me up)Details to be coming as soon as we have some!

10 comments:

ma'elePHOTO said...

Rachael, you and your family are in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Oh man Rachael. That is so heartbreaking. I am so sorry. Let me know if there is anything we can do. We have extra room if you want to move to Colorado!!!! We'll keep you in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

By the way Rachael, that last comment was from me, Tera

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

We hope everything works out for you guys...hey at least you get to get the heck out of here LOL!!! I know you'll find something and everything will work out.....but we will MISS you FOR SURE over here, I can't even imagine the adelanto ward without a Rachael Ray!!!

Unknown said...

:( I'm too sad that's all I can say!

The Horvath Crew said...

I was in shock just hearing you say it. The lord knows your situation and maybe in some weird way it's a blessing in disguise. You never know what door will open for you. We will MISS your family so much...kaden will for sure miss Mr. Jarom. You are in our prayers. Keep us updated. We would love to move in to your cute house. I am hoping the timing is right. Will your landlord hold it for a couple months? just wondering.

Frolicking Night Owl said...

sorry to hear this! are you guys staying in CA?

theconners said...

Why do you all have to move? Is there just no jobs in Cali? Sorry about the academy, but it probably means there is something better out there.

Stacie Lang said...

I had no idea! I hope everything works out for you. Let me know if we can do anything.

AudyCamp said...

Bummer! I think your header photo & quote beneath it says it the best! Lots of us in the "unknown" right now...Hopefully the "known" soon. ((((HUGS))))