4/14/08

INSPIRE NOT REQUIRE



I just had to say I attended FATJEF II on Saturday which was like an educational General Conference for me. I was reminded of things and made goals to do a few things I already should be doing. FATJEF stands for First Annual Thomas Jefferson Education Forum. Now I know you can't have a First Forum the Second but you can if you want to so they did :) If I haven't recommended it before or if you have put off reading it, do yourself a favor and READ A Thomas Jefferson Education by Dr. Oliver Demille. It is not just for homeschoolers. It is for teachers and parents and students, because you can definetly have a conveyor belt homeschool AND you can apply TJED in the public school classroom. Buy it, Read it, pass it on. (and you're already behind because there is a second book out on Phases of Learning by Oliver and Rachel Demille)
Here are some sites
www.tjed.org
www.gwc.edu
www.courageousbeings.com

2 comments:

AudyCamp said...

i already like it just from the title.

JeN said...

Hey.. for some reason I can't leave you a message so this is a test run... We will see if it works