




Sadly this isn’t too uncommon a sight in my home!! Don’t worry Bessie I’ve become a pro at cleanup. I even got Sharpie completely off my white dishwasher!! And I do keep things up and locked away but anyone that knows Jarom and Jax ,at all know, the extent of their craftiness. One day I spied one of them with a sword on top of the rocking horse on top of an overturned basket trying to swipe a cabinet key off of the far side of the fridge… Well, they’ll be daddies someday and I will just get to laugh when my daughter in laws call. Lyal tries to say he would have never done such things but just from hearing the “peeing in the toy box” story I’m sure Lyal and his 3 brothers were no match. Good Job Dorothy for surviving 4 little boys 4 years apart !! AAAHHH!!
1 comment:
Hearing the story was one thing. The pictures bring a whole new appreciation for the antics of day to day living with Jarom and Jackson!
Post a Comment