aaww.. she is so tender, and I love the pics of Lyal on his birthday!!! He is a goofball!!! So I looked at the Conference schedule on BYU to TiVo it, and it says 2006..am I crazy or have they just not updated it????? WIERD!!
Oh ya, Beach on Wednesday, leave early and leave the beach at 1, so I can be home for my parents to be here.. Sound good for you???? Let me know.. Laters
aw..precious smile! love the general conference "sundae" idea..i'm stealing that for next time. i peaked at you stepmom's blog..i can't believe how many younger brothers and sisters u have! they all have u to look up to..how neat!
4 comments:
aaww.. she is so tender, and I love the pics of Lyal on his birthday!!! He is a goofball!!! So I looked at the Conference schedule on BYU to TiVo it, and it says 2006..am I crazy or have they just not updated it????? WIERD!!
Oh ya, Beach on Wednesday, leave early and leave the beach at 1, so I can be home for my parents to be here.. Sound good for you???? Let me know.. Laters
aw..precious smile! love the general conference "sundae" idea..i'm stealing that for next time. i peaked at you stepmom's blog..i can't believe how many younger brothers and sisters u have! they all have u to look up to..how neat!
The blog is great. I love the activity ideas for after conference. Looks fun.
Post a Comment