You are brave taking her to the beach!!! That's one thing I never liked doing, but OF COURSE we did!!! She's TOO cute, love her smile in the striped outfit!!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
aawww.. how cute, she is a keeper!! I'm sorry we couldn't find a good time to go to the beach together.. I am officially done with company tho as of today!! We are moving into the house in Adelanto on Friday the 25th so I will see you in less than a week!!
Don't worry.. I am just slow and left you only like 4 comments and couldn't for the life of me figure our why they weren't posting until I read at the top of the screen and it says UPON APPROVAL.. call me slow.. You can go ahead and delete all the dumb comments!! Wow, I am slow!!
Rachel, she is so darling. It is still weird for me to think that you have a little girl now and so different to see one of your babies with hair!!! I especially love the first picture of her. Where did you find that hat?
10 comments:
Jordyn is too cute! I love the beach pictures.
I can't wait to meet her!! She's so pretty!
She is such a cutie!!
This little girl couldn't get any cutier. I love the smile on the second one. I'm feeling a beautiful baby award... ever think of entering her?
have i mentioned how adorable she is lately?? goodness they grow up fast. she is definitely a jordyn -not a bella. Although she IS BEAUTIFUL:)
You are brave taking her to the beach!!! That's one thing I never liked doing, but OF COURSE we did!!! She's TOO cute, love her smile in the striped outfit!!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
aawww.. how cute, she is a keeper!! I'm sorry we couldn't find a good time to go to the beach together.. I am officially done with company tho as of today!! We are moving into the house in Adelanto on Friday the 25th so I will see you in less than a week!!
Don't worry.. I am just slow and left you only like 4 comments and couldn't for the life of me figure our why they weren't posting until I read at the top of the screen and it says UPON APPROVAL.. call me slow.. You can go ahead and delete all the dumb comments!! Wow, I am slow!!
Rachel, she is so darling. It is still weird for me to think that you have a little girl now and so different to see one of your babies with hair!!! I especially love the first picture of her. Where did you find that hat?
Tera
Post a Comment