
I have no shame to post this scary picture of my exhausted self only because it's real life right now. I've had a pretty crazy busy past 10 days and that's what I look like right now as I take a break and blog. One of my best buddies has been in the hospital with complications with her 4th pregnancy which has more than anything made me glad the pregnancy test I took this week was negative!! So between helping arrange kids and help,PTA meeting, letting my laundry pile up,regular busyness, visiting teaching, and cleaning newborn diaper explosions I have hired a house cleaner. Yes, I suck, I can't do everything!! Since I quit homeschooling a year ago it's been a domino effect of realization resulting in the fact that leaving my family's toilets in someone elses gloven hands is really not that horrible of a thing! Now I do try and schedule quality time with my family. I did have Saturday morning set aside to spend a fun filled day at the beach with another family but seeing as I was up till 3am that morning losing 2pounds in water weight because of food poisoning after eating crab cakes at Mimi's Friday night, I was a little too tired to load up the stereotypical dusty minivan with my gaggle of ducklings to head down to the beach and come home to unload the inevitable load of sand into my already helplessly littered home... BUT i loove this picture of Jordyn in another fun crazy hat and you can indulge me as I post yet another picture of my fun little girl before I stay up tonight finishing preparing and organizing Joyschool that I'm starting at my house on Tuesday. I actually am very grateful my husband has been able to help out this week, and still be able to do the things that are important to him. I hope that my post on this Crazy Day in the Life of a Ray Blog has either made you glad that you're not the only one or...at least kept you from eating crab cakes anytime soon!!
5 comments:
Wow you are supermom! reading this makes me feel like a lazy son of a gun...i'm worn out just driving a couple blocks to drop kids off at school, dance, karate etc. PTA secretary, a newborn baby..what were thinking girl? U are better than me. Jordyn is a doll!
Raich very cute story...I will definitely stay away from those crab cakes. And you did help me feel like I am not alone with how you feel.Life is CRAZY! Tuesday sounds good for Joyschool. Any changes let me know. 9-11 right?
Very cute blog.
Poor thing... Sarah and I just hit up Mimi's on Sat-- we were RUNNING AWAY from all our messes at home. Good thing we didn't get the crab, but I was thinking about it. (phew!) I would call, but I know it's late. This week is good for me to start. I'll ctc you in the morn... love the post! and Jordyns adorable hats!
Well, you still have a beautiful smile! Love the hat!!
I think I am more tired now after reading your post than I was 5 minutes ago!! I know how it is, and Im sad about mimis cuz I love it there. I used to be a server with thier General manager and their other manager so I will tell them next time I go in and try to get you a free meal lol!!! Just stay away from the crab, i bet maeles glad i talked her into the corn chowder now!! Well, You always look cute no matter what, trust me you don't ever want to see me at my worst, you might just be scared!!
Post a Comment