5/12/08

ARIZONA

In the 4 days this weekend, we did a lot of everything...
12 + kids a bouncing
11 pounds of meat
10 times a hotter
9 a.m. massages
8 crazy kidds in house
7 bags a packing
6 boys lyal took to the movies and shopping
5 newwww umbrellas...
4 almost a gallon here
3.50 something a gallon there
2 birthday parties
and a Grandma that just turned a ninety-two!!

ARIZONIANS...
IF YOU ARE NOT AWARE THAT YOU ARE BLESSED WITH THESE THINGS CHECK THEM OUT...


#1 I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE COST OF A PRIVATE PARTY AT BOUNCE U BUT IF YOU GET INVITED LIKE I DID... DEFINITELY GO AND GO WITH THE INTENTION TO JUMP AND SLIDE AND HAVE FUN (gilbert)

#2 I DO RECOMMEND THE COST OF JOINING MASSAGE ENVY. GO AND BE RUBBED, IT'S GOOD!! MY NEAREST ONE IS 45 MINUTES AWAY, BUT CALIFORNIANS IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BECOMING A MEMBER CALL ME I HAVE A SECRET FOR YOU. (signal butte)

*Of course no one took any pictures this weekend but it was fun that will be remembered for weeks to come*

3 comments:

Jen said...

that sounds like a super busy 4 days!

JeN said...

Well I am glad you had a good,busy,fun time!!!

ma'elePHOTO said...

oooh.. I wanna know the secret tips about becoming a member. Jared and I went last year in Upland/Rancho off of the 210 Campus exit. It was great! Membership was just too much and too far.