5/13/08

I'm a Shayne and Matt Junkie!


O my goodness, I know I'm lame but I love Matt and I love Shayne and I love Matt and Shayne!! Yeah!
Cutie Pie!

6 comments:

JeN said...

Way to go Raich.. I love Matt and Shayne too!!! they are so cute together.. Ahhhh

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Ditto!

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

Are you serious! I couldn't stand Shayne. I loved Matt but could have done without her. I liked Noel who was booted off a few weeks ago. She was so sweet.

Kaylynn Wheeler said...

This is one of my fav shows. I love Matt and Shayne too!

Anonymous said...

I Love them too!!! I had to look on line right after the show to make sure they were still together, and I found a bunch of people saying she was sooo annoying and lame and immature and it made me sad!! So I love that you have pics of them, they are the cutest couple ever, even though her saying "mmaaattt," can be a little annoying, I still was SOO glad she won, she is like beautiful and he is soo cute!!!
Sarah* ( why was i was excited to see them on your page that i had to comment right awawy??)

AudyCamp said...

Shayne definitely grew on me. Just seeing her mom made me like her more, seeing that she was kookoo! Matt & Shayne surprisingly go well together! I liked Noel too Natalie..I just didn't think they really clicked! Matt was hilarious & so cute!