So... my 2 picks for this weekend (besides AC) would have to be the Cuisinart Ice Cream , Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet Maker(EFFORTLESS) I got mine that looks like this at what my kids call "COST A CO" !! Can I just say fresh Orange Julius' and homemade Oreo Ice Cream? I did. I'm bad!! Whatever ;)
AND>>> I'm making fresh Strawberry for FHE tonight... with Sugar Cones...come on over... you know you want to be fat...it's fun !!!

and Prince Caspian!! So good...and I am so scared of the white witch. (also must read all the Chronicles of Narnia).
HAPPY SUMMERING!!!

4 comments:
Gotta love summertime, bbq's and all the fun in the sun!! So I love that your ice cream maker from costco is the bomb, cuz that's what I got my mom for mothers day so I will fill her in on all the endless possibilities! Sounds Yummy!!
is that icecream maker the kind that you don't need ice for? Mike saw one like that and totally wants one!
Raich!! I can't believe I googled you and found you in 3 minutes! I wasn't sure it was you, but I saw that picture of you and your little girl and about screamed (but my baby is sleeping and I refrained). It's Bethany from the Treehouse! Lisa and I were just talking about you and wondering where you and Kristi ended up. I'm emailing you the info on our Treehouse blog that we just started! Check out my blog and you'll learn a bit about what I've done since the Treehouse days! Please update me about you and your beautiful family (and about "little girl")
Love Bethany
I don't understand why you never post my comments? Do you only like me in secert and don't want people to know about me???
Post a Comment