5/26/08

Jarom


Jarom is fast, smart, and sneeky. He loves going to Joyschool but Maele better watch out because I may not pick him up this week. :)





Here he is on top of his brother's bed in the middle of the day, caught red handed with some of Jacob's stuff.








These next pictures will just speak for themselves although they don't quite do the whole event justice.

8 comments:

JeN said...

Oh my.. I would die!!! It looks like Jarom boy needs to take a trip with Grandpa to see a fire being put out....

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

OH My Gosh..I'm glad you still have your house and it's not burnt down!!

ma'elePHOTO said...

OMGosh!!! and he looks so innocent... I consider myself WARNED! He's ALWAYS so quiet and good at school. What a character! You've certainly got your hands full with him!

Jen said...

Oh No!!! what a turkey!!

The Horvath Crew said...

oh my goodness! Now I see what you were talking about. You are so lucky your house is still there. I would have freaked...I get mad at crayon on my walls:-(

Susan said...

Your dad is still traumatized by this event!

AudyCamp said...

Woww...I can't believe that!! Good thing Grandpa's a fire fighter to come spray down the house when it's on fire!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Raich ... you're really scaring me here!! How old is this kid??