Jackson
Jack Jack spends most of his time hanging on to the "big boys" or being Jarom's apprentice in all things naughty. Lyal and I love to spend time alone with him because he is so different and so sweet when his brothers are not around. He is still Jordyn's biggest fan and takes such good, doting care of her. Here are a few pictures of Jackson following his brother on an adventure across the street. Someone please tell me why some of my most incompetent times are during the "getting the kids in the car" phase of my day? Whatever.

3 comments:
We love Jack Jack!!!
Sorry I am being totally annoying and commenting on every picture, but I totally know what you mean...I hate getting the kids into the car when the garage is open. I'm like "Get in, lets go.." Isaac and luke are at the Moa's juliana is running across the street and Jada is on the side of the house playing with something that is rolling into the street and so she's following it! So yah, I know all about it!
because you have lots of little kids!! i love those pictures though!
Post a Comment