5/26/08

Miss J is 4 months on Tuesday!

Watching Mom get Ready

Snoozing with Dad
Always asleep in the Car Seat
Silly Girl
Getting Acquainted with cousin Preston in Arizona

6 comments:

JeN said...

Pretty, Pretty baby.. yep, I needa come and hold her in the morning!!! I am missin her smiles!!!

Anonymous said...

She is TOO adorable. Arent you glad you guys FINALLY made a girl??? Now you just need another one!

ma'elePHOTO said...

She is SO DARLING! Yeah, she needs a lil' sis to pass her CUTIE clothes and hair things to. ;)!

Jen said...

she is so cute! what a good mom you are, she is always dolled up!

Kristi said...

What Jordyn needs is a cute lil' cousin to pass her CUTIE clothes and hair things too! :) J/K if you have another girl I'd be all for it! :)

AudyCamp said...

ok and you said you couldn't do the girl thing...she is dolled up so cute! love all the accessories!:) Jordyn is absolutely adorable. She looks so much like your boys as babies and I also totally see your baby picture in my head. i'm sure lyal's in there somewhere too.